Junior Systems Engineer
We are looking for smart, motivated people who love technology!
Here is a little bit about us: established in 2003, MHD Communications specializes in providing high-quality total technology solutions in the SMB market. Our team is trained to support all types of businesses– a few of the vertical markets in the Tampa Bay area that we specialize in are healthcare and industrial. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive technology support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
Employees that are successful at MHD Communications embody our Core Values which include:
– We are fanatical about meeting clients’ needs
– We take pride and have passion for our work
– We understand that reputation is everything
– We are loyal– to each other and to our clients
Are you looking for a place to get the opportunity to work on a lot of different networks and feel like you would be a good fit with our Core Values? We would love to talk with you!
- 4-6 Years of Service Desk Experience, preferably with a MSP
- Experience Troubleshooting Service Desk issues including hardware and software issues
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations, and associated systems
- Document resolution for future reference
- Monitor system performance and keep customers informed of incident progress, impending changes or agreed outages
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, share permissions, Exchange email accounts, and anti-virus
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to self-start, self-schedule and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Willingness to follow company policy and adhere to standard practices involving documentation
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain complex technology simply to customers
- Must have the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule (at least one week out of every six)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, up-to-date insurance, and no major traffic violations
JOB TYPE: Full-time In-office
COMPENSATION: $60K-$75K Based on Experience and Skills in Direct Correlation to MHD’s Needs
– A starting salary with the opportunity of a raise at each review
– Paid Holidays after 90-Day introductory period
– Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Offered
– 100% Company paid life insurance for employee
– Paid vacation and sick time
– We will cover the cost of your certifications!
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.