Professional Service Project Lead
We are looking for smart, motivated people who love technology!
Here is a little bit about us: established in 2003, MHD Communications specializes in providing high-quality total technology solutions in the SMB market. Our team is trained to support all types of businesses– a few of the vertical markets in the Tampa Bay area that we specialize in are healthcare and industrial. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive technology support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
Employees that are successful at MHD Communications embody our Core Values which include:
– We are fanatical about meeting clients’ needs
– We take pride and have passion for our work
– We understand that reputation is everything
– We are loyal– to each other and to our clients
Are you looking for a place to get the opportunity to work on a lot of different networks and feel like you would be a good fit with our Core Values? We would love to talk with you!
- 4+ Years industry Specific Experience
- People Management a Plus!
- 3+ Years of Customer Service Exprience in a professional or executive environment
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Valid State-issued Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record
- Technical skills include intermediate administrative and technical knowledge of infrastructure cabling, access control, audio/visual systems, and video surveillance
- Responsible for executing technology installation projects with and without a team of people
- Monitor progress and assign tasks to meet milestones
- Perform walk-throughs upon start of new projects, and weekly check-ins
- Perform client training
- The Professional Services Project Lead will coordinate and maintain relationships between clients for major projects relating to audio/visual, surveillance, cabling, and access control
- A Project Lead is a good communicator (both written and oral), is a critical thinker, is detail-oriented, is eager to learn as well as to teach, and is able to envision the entire picture of networked environment and its components
- Strong ability to lead and mentor both on-and off-site for various projects
- Ability to give 100% to multiple projects at once through prioritization and multitasking
- High Attention to Detail and perfection
JOB TYPE: Full-time In-office
COMPENSATION: $25-30 per hour Based on Experience and Skills in Direct Correlation to MHD’s Needs
– A starting salary with the opportunity of a raise at each review
– Paid Holidays
– More than 50% Contribution Towards Health Insurance and Ancillary Options
– 100% Company paid life insurance for employee
– Paid vacation and sick time
– We will cover the cost of your certifications!
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to email@example.com.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.