Computer Support Specialist
Check out the key components of this position
- Must love technology!
- 1-2 Years of Service Desk Experience with a MSP
- Troubleshoot Service Desk issues including hardware and software issues
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations, and associated systems
- Document resolution for future reference
These are a few base qualifications you will need to succeed in this position:
- Able to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to self-start and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Willingness to follow company policy and adhere to standard practices involving documentation
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain complex technology simply to customers
- Must have the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule (at least one week out of every six)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and no major traffic violations within the last three years
About MHD Communications:
We are looking for smart, motivated people who love technology!
Are you looking for a place to grow in your career? Somewhere that will encourage you bring great ideas to table and financially compensate you to pursue educational growth? Our team is expanding and we are looking for high-achieving, ambitious and engaging people to grow with us!
Here is a little bit about us: established in 2003, MHD Communications specializes in providing high-quality total technology solutions in the SMB market. Our team is trained to support all types of businesses– a few of the vertical markets in the Tampa Bay area that we specialize in are healthcare and industrial. We provide our clients with a simplified technology solution from an otherwise hectic environment. Whether our client is looking to set up a new facility/office or needing technical support on existing technology equipment, we provide the solution! Fully licensed, bonded and insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive technology support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.