Junior Network Engineer
Advanced Experience in ALL of the Following Areas:
- Configure Fortigate models 60D or higher (FortiOS v5.0+ and v6.0+ a must)
- Understand and know how to use FortiManager
- Familiar with GNS3
- Advanced Configuration of Switches
- Site-to-site VPN
- Client VPN
- Security – Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Prevention
- Intrusion Detection
- Application Control
- Web Filtering
- Spam Filtering
- Firewall Policies, Anti-virus Administration, and Patch Management.
- Must be willing to obtain Fortinet NSE4 Certification within one year of working at MHD Communications.
General Experience Required for this Position:
- Effectively navigate, analyze and troubleshoot advanced network and user issues
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- LDAP/RADIUS Implementation and troubleshooting
- Document network problems, resolutions and updates for future reference
- Monitor system performance and keep customers informed of incident progress, impending changes or agreed outages
- Be a well-rounded IT professional with an understanding of Systems and experience working on workstations
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email as well as on-site when needed
- Ability to self-start, self-schedule and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Willingness to follow company policy and adhere to standard practices involving documentation
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain complex technology simply to customers
- Must have the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, up-to-date insurance and no major traffic violations (The use of your own car is occasionally required. Mileage will be reimbursed.)
We’re looking to find someone who is genuinely interested in network engineering. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn from one of the best Network Engineers on the planet and be willing to listen and follow directives.
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to email@example.com.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.