Lead Cabling Technician
- Experience installing hardware and programming systems such as Access Control, Video Surveillance and Audio Visual
- Able to install, test and terminate Cat6 Cable
- Knowledge of Fiber Optic Cabling
- Knowledge and understanding of Telco Closet
- Ability to complete telecommunication room build-outs including Rack Construction, Ladder Rack Installation, Wire Management and Grounding
- Able to self-start and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Document all time in Outlook Calendar
- Document all service calls in Work Order System
- Respond to customer inquiries (email, phone, text) on topics such as Products, Support, Concerns, Outstanding Projects, General Follow Up
- Maintain inventory and company vehicle
- Provide updates regarding projects on a weekly basis and as needed to Admin staff
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain technology to customers in simple terms
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
- Must have common sense and the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule
- Must have a valid drivers license, up-to-date insurance and no major traffic violations
- Maintain a clean, neat and professional appearance
- Ability to maintain a calm and collected demeanor in difficult and stressful situations
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to email@example.com.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.