Lead Field Service Technician
- Experience installing and configuration of Access Control Systems (Kantech)
- Experience installing and configuration of Video Surveillance Systems (Hikvision, Axis, Vivotek)
- Experience installing and configuration of Audio/Visual Systems
- Experience installing commercial cabling infrastructure
- Experience installing WAPs
- Experience installing, testing, and terminating low-voltage and data cabling
- Experience with fiber terminations
- Experience with telecommunication room build-outs (rack construction, ladder rack installation, wire management, grounding)
- Must be able to read and understand complex wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Must have a pleasant personality, a teamwork type attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license, up-to-date insurance, and no major traffic violations
- Must maintain a clean, neat and professional appearance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.