Lead Installation Technician
Technical Experience & Requirements:
- 5+ Years of Experience Installing Hardware and Programming Systems such as Access Control, Video Surveillance and Audio Visual
- Able to Install, Test and Terminate Cat6 Cable
- Knowledge and Understanding of a Telco Closet
- Able to Self-start and Complete Tasks with Minimal Directives
- Document all Time in Outlook Calendar
- Document all Service Calls in Work Order System
- Respond to customer inquiries (Email, Phone, Text) on topics such as Products, Support, Concerns, Outstanding Projects, General Follow Up
- 2+ Years in a Management Position Actively Managing and Mentoring Multiple Technicians
- Manage Vendor Relationships and Procure Correct Parts for Projects
- Organize Staffing Needs and Coordinate with Dispatch to Maintain Team’s Calendars & Schedules
- Track costs and labor throughout the project to ensure maximum profitability
- Procure Any Necessary Specialized Tools and/or Equipment
- Hold and Document Monthly Safety Meeting
- Manage Team’s Truck Inventory
- Provide updates regarding project on a weekly basis and as needed to Admin staff
- Maintain communication with customer to guarantee customer satisfaction
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.