Advanced experience in ALL of the following areas:
- Configuration, administration, and administration of advanced firewalls/UTMs
- Ability to navigate and administer firewalls via central management tools
- Ability to analyze logs and troubleshoot
- Firewall policy management
- Familiarity with GNS3 lab environment
- Configuration of Cisco switches
- Site-to-site VPN
- Client VPN / SSL-VPN
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Administration
- IPS (Intrusion prevention)
- DNS filtering
- Application control
- Web filtering
- SSL/TLS inspection
- Endpoint antivirus solutions
- Patch management
Must currently hold a CCNA (new version) or CCNA R&S (old version) OR have CCNA level working experience.
Must be willing to obtain Fortinet NSE4 certification within one year of working at MHD Communications.
General experience required for this position:
- Effectively navigate, analyze and troubleshoot advanced network and user issues
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- LDAP/RADIUS integration (SSLVPN, 802.1x WLAN, etc) and troubleshooting
- Experience with networking devices from vendors other than Fortinet/Cisco a plus
- Document network problems, resolutions, and updates for future reference
- Monitor system performance and keep customers informed of incident progress, impending changes, or agreed on outages
- Be a well-rounded IT professional with an understanding of systems and experience working on workstations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to email@example.com.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.