Professional Service Project Lead
We are looking for smart, motivated people who love technology!
Here is a little bit about us: established in 2003, MHD Communications specializes in providing high-quality total technology solutions in the SMB market. Our team is trained to support all types of businesses– a few of the vertical markets in the Tampa Bay area that we specialize in are healthcare and industrial. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive technology support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
Employees that are successful at MHD Communications embody our Core Values which include:
– We are fanatical about meeting clients’ needs
– We take pride and have passion for our work
– We understand that reputation is everything
– We are loyal– to each other and to our clients
Are you looking for a place to get the opportunity to work on a lot of different networks and feel like you would be a good fit with our Core Values? We would love to talk with you!
As a Dispatcher, you will support and maintain our internal support desks scheduling and be the first point of contact for incoming calls and emails from contacts for our clients.
IT Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Assign tickets to both remote and on-site technicians
- Handle incoming support calls and emails regarding scheduling technicians
- Evaluate, prioritize and respond to service requests in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Keep timely and accurate records of communication and scheduling using both ours and our clients ticket management system
- Maintain and manage customer support ticket boards and technician calendars
- Protect organizations’ value by preserving the confidentiality of information, particularly through HIPAA due to work in Medical Field
Entry Level Support Technician Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to learn the flow of different ticketing systems
- Multitasking and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and dependable
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills are a must
- Eager to Learn and Self-Motivated
- Experience with ConnectWise and/or other ticketing system is preferred but not required
- Experience with Medical Field is preferred but not required
- Experience with Basic troubleshooting techniques for PC, routers, remotely etc. is preferred but not required (CompTIA A+ certification is a huge bonus)
Pay: $42,500 – $47,500/year depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to email@example.com.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.