IT SERVICE DESK TECHNICIAN – SPECIALIZING IN IT MANAGED SERVICES
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email as well as on-site when needed
- Ability to self-start, self-schedule and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain complex technology simply to customers
- Must have common sense and the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule (at least one week out of each month
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, up-to-date insurance and no major traffic violations (The use of your own car is required. Mileage will be reimbursed.)
MHD Communications is a well-established and highly-trusted communications company offering technology services. Established in 2003, we provide a total solution for voice, data and security communications as well as structured/fiber cabling. From installation to day-to-day support, we are there with the solution. Fully licensed, bonded & insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
We specialize in:
- Commercial Phone Systems
- Computer Networks
- Access Control Systems
- Surveillance Systems
- Low Voltage Cabling
- Office Technology Moves/Relocation
- A starting salary with the opportunity of a raise at each review
- You will gain experience working in many different corporate environments
- Paid Holidays after 90-Day Introductory Period 50% Company Paid Medical Insurance for Employee
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Company Issued Smart Phone and Workstation
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time after your First Year
Salary is based on experience
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
- Education Required: High School or equivalent
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.