Systems Administrator – West Palm Beach
We are looking for smart, motivated people who love technology!
Here is a little bit about us: established in 2003, MHD Communications specializes in providing high-quality total technology solutions in the SMB market. Our team is trained to support all types of businesses– a few of the vertical markets in the Tampa Bay area that we specialize in are healthcare and industrial. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, MHD Communications exists to provide the highly responsive technology support system to clients who require a superior level of quality and reliability.
Employees that are successful at MHD Communications embody our Core Values which include:
– We are fanatical about meeting clients’ needs
– We take pride and have passion for our work
– We understand that reputation is everything
– We are loyal– to each other and to our clients
Are you looking for a place to get the opportunity to work on a lot of different networks and feel like you would be a good fit with our Core Values? We would love to talk with you!
- 2-4 years of IT support experience (MSP experience preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, use and support of Microsoft Office applications, support of common business applications, user account creation and maintenance in Active Directory / Microsoft 365, ability to follow written instructions, general understanding of networking (wired and wireless), general understanding of printers, and general understanding of VOIP telephone systems
- General understanding of physical security components (CCTV, Access Control, and Alarm)
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Certifications are not required. However, basic certifications from such organizations as CompTIA (ITF+, A+, Network+), Cisco (CCT, CCNA), and Microsoft (MS365 Fundamentals, MTA) will be welcomed accordingly
- Always maintain excellent communication and relationships with clients, taking requests as they come in
- Create problem tickets and resolve or escalate to Service Desk Team Lead as necessary
- Work problem tickets as scheduled/assigned, escalate as necessary
- Perform onsite work as scheduled/assigned
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Make sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Maintain ticket time entries as work is being done
- Maintain or supplement documentation within MHD documentation guidelines
- Follow documented procedures for client system changes
- Submit timesheets at or before the specified time
JOB TYPE: Full-Time On-Site with Work From Home some days
COMPENSATION: $50K-65K Based on Experience and Skills in Direct Correlation to MHD’s Needs
– A starting salary with the opportunity of a raise at each review
– Paid Holidays
– More than 50% Contribution Towards Health Insurance and Ancillary Options
– 100% Company paid life insurance for employee
– Paid vacation and sick time
– We will cover the cost of your certifications!
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.