General Experience Required for this Position:
- Troubleshoot help desk issues including hardware and software issues
- Install new hardware, systems, and software for networks
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations, and associated systems
- Document resolution for future reference
- Monitor system performance and keep customers informed of incident progress, impending changes or agreed outages
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, share permissions, Exchange email accounts, and anti-virus
- Group Policy design and Maintenance / Active Directory Deployment and Migrations
- Hyper-V Deployment and Migrations
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (preferred)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to self-start, self-schedule and complete tasks with minimal directives
- Willingness to follow company policy and adhere to standard practices involving documentation
- Must have a pleasant personality, a team-work type attitude and the ability to explain complex technology simply to customers
- Must have the ability to be on a rotational on-call schedule (at least one week out of every six)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license, up-to-date insurance and no major traffic violations (The use of your own car is occasionally required. Mileage will be reimbursed.)
- A starting salary with the opportunity of a raise at each review
- Paid Holidays after 90-Day introductory period
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance Offered
- 100% Company paid life insurance for employee
- Company issued smart phone and workstation
- Paid vacation and sick time after your first six months
Salary is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
HOW TO APPLY
- Attach your resume detailing previous experience, education and community involvement along with a brief introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include desired start date and desired starting salary.
- Please note that if you do not meet the mandatory minimum requirements, you may not receive a response to your submission.